Is there a little magic in the air? ‘Tis the season and all, right? Your kids will love these simple but oh-so-fun wands with imaginary magic just bursting off them. And you will adore making them — this craft couldn’t be simpler.
Easy DIY Fairy Wands
- sticks (about 8-10″ long)
- 2 metallic pipe cleaners per stick
- Trim the sticks of any offshoots and sand any sharp bits (if there are any).
- Fold the pipe cleaners gently in half. Wrap the pipe cleaners around the end of the stick, starting at about 1/2 inch down and wrapping toward the nearest end.
- Arrange the ends of the pipe cleaners to stick out (like magic!).
Sarah Walker Caron is a cookbook author, freelance writer and founder of Sarah’s Cucina Bella. She is the author of four cookbooks including The Super Easy 5-Ingredient Cookbook and One-Pot Pasta, both from Rockridge Press. A single mother to a tween and a teen, Sarah loves nightly family dinners, juicy tomatoes plucked fresh from the vine and lazy days on the beach. She also adores reading and traveling.