Cookies and pasta and seafood were among the most popular recipes on Sarah’s Cucina Bella in this past year. Here’s a look at the favorite recipes of 2017..
My dearest readers, old and new, happy new year! Thank you so much for reading SCB. The year 2017 was filled with so much challenge but also laughter, fun and good food. Now that we’ve officially said goodbye to last year, I’ve looked through the page views and reviewed all the recipes to come up with 17 favorite recipes from 2017 — including 10 reader favorites (those with the most page views) and seven I really, truly adored.
Without further ado …
Top 10 Reader Favorite Recipes of 2017 on Sarah’s Cucina Bella
So, what were the most popular recipes on SCB in 2017? These 10 recipes got the most page views for the year making them the reader favorite recipes of 2017.
10. Cut-Out Strawberry Sugar Cookies
9. Lentil Soup with Pancetta
8. Garlicky Chanterelle Mushroom Pasta
7. Shrimp and Vegetables Soba Noodles
6. Rosemary Garlic Baguette
5. Tomato Garlic Baked Cod
4. Slow Cooker Tri-Tip French Dip Sandwiches
3. Chicken Strawberry Salad with Pomegranate Pistachios
2. Vegetarian Thai Red Curry with Asparagus
1. Garlic Ginger Broiled Shrimp
7 More Recipes I Loved in 2017
But let’s face it, page views aren’t everything. Sometimes the best recipes get overlooked — whether due to timing, social media lapses (Lord Facebook sometimes likes to not show folks posts — UGH!) or whatever. These are seven more recipes I adored in 2017 (it was so hard to choose! I love all the recipes I publish).