When I was a kid, I’d only eat cauliflower if it was bathed in cheese sauce. And although I still enjoy it like that, I am come to realize what a versatile, delicious, satisfying vegetable cauliflower can be — both in main dishes and in side dishes.
These recipes from Sarah’s Cucina Bella and around the web just go to show how many ways cauliflower can be enjoyed — from tasty vegan dishes to comforting meat-filled ones and everything in between.
Which one do you want to try first?
Spicy Cajun Roasted Cauliflower | Sarah’s Cucina Bella
Cauliflower florets are tossed with a cajun-spiced yogurt sauce and then baked to tender perfection. This dish is big on flavor. If you already enjoy roasted cauliflower, you’ll want to try this.
Mexican Cauliflower Casserole | Vegan in the Freezer
Cauliflower, veggies, seasonings and vegan cheddar cheese come together in this tasty cauliflower-based side dish. Who doesn’t need a tasty side dish?
Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Warm Pancetta Garlic Vinaigrette | Sarah’s Cucina Bella
Cauliflower is roasted to crisp-tender, and then bathed in a warm pancetta garlic vinaigrette. It’s a tangy, warm peppery Roasted Cauliflower Salad perfect for chilly nights.
Creamy Cauliflower Broccoli Cheese Soup | Cupcakes and Kale Chips
If you like broccoli cheddar soup … particular that craveworthy one from Panera … you’ll love this velvety version made with cauliflower. The best part? It doesn’t actually have any cream in it. Mmmm.
Cauliflower Blueberry Couscous Salad with Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette | Sarah’s Cucina Bella
Light, flavorful and filled with nutritious veggies and fruit — this tangy salad is perfect for spring and summer enjoyment.
Low-Carb Cheesy Baked Cauliflower Tots | Kalyn’s Kitchen
Tater tots are one of my very favorite things to have with hot dogs or burgers. The crispy outside, and potato-y inside are just perfect for dipping in ketchup. In this low-carb version, Kalyn of Kalyn’s Kitchen swaps in cauliflower (another favorite of mine) for the potatoes … and the result is grand. Perhaps the most genius part? They’re cooked in a mini muffin tin. Love!
Coconut Crusted Baked Cauliflower Bites | Chocolate Moosey
Love small bites for enjoying while watching sports games or perhaps during Friday night movie nights? These little bites are totally meatless — but you won’t miss the meat when you’re dipping them in marinara sauce and chowing down.
Creamy Chicken with Fire Roasted Corn | Courtney’s Sweets
This recipe has a secret. See, it’s creamy and filled with tasty shredded chicken and sweet fire roasted corn. But that creaminess? It’s not from cream or butter … it’s a puree of veggies including cauliflower that gives it a decadent, but not really decadent, creaminess. I think I’m in love.
Cauliflower in Puttanesca Sauce | Cookin’ Canuck
Spicy. Salty. Puttanesca sauce usually transforms pasta with its flavor symphony. But in this creative take on it, cauliflower takes center stage … and looks amazing.
Green Cauliflower Wings | The Plant Philosophy
Cauliflower is glazed with a well-seasoned puree with greens, spices and more and then roasted to perfection. Sounds delightful … and if you want to make it extra delightful try the dipping sauce suggested too.
Roasted Garlic Whipped Cauliflower | Country Cleaver
Who needs potatoes when cauliflower can make a lovely, flavorful, creamy dish too? Especially when it’s cooked in bacon fat, and flavored with wonderful roasted garlic, that is. Mmm … Sounds wonderful.
Roasted Cauliflower with Blue Cheese, Garlic and Pomegranate | Sarah’s Cucina Bella
With bursts of tangy pomegranate and bits of sharp blue cheese, this roasted cauliflower dish always draws raves. And it’s easy too.
Thai Chili Chicken Pizza with Cauliflower Crust | Joyful Healthy Eats
Thai chili is one of my favorite flavorings. And on a chicken-filled, gluten-free pizza? All I can say is “Yes, please!”
More Tasty Cauliflower Recipes
- Slow Roasted Lemon Garlic Cauliflower Casserole | Sarah’s Cucina Bella
- Mediterranean Roasted Cauliflower and Garbanzo Pasta Bake | Sarah’s Cucina Bella
- Lemony Roasted Cauliflower Spread | Sarah’s Cucina Bella
- Indian Inspired Roasted Cauliflower and Chickpeas over Rice | Sarah’s Cucina Bella
- Garlic and Parsley Roasted Cauliflower | Sarah’s Cucina Bella
- Roasted Pesto Cauliflower | Sarah’s Cucina Bella
- Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Chowder | Kitchen Treaty
- Roasted Cauliflower Steaks with Chimichurri Sauce | Joyful Healthy Eats
- 3 Cheese Fast-Baked Cauliflower | Farm Fresh Feasts
- Whipped Cauliflower Gratin with Goat Cheese and Thyme | Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Crockpot Cheeseburger Casserole | Dizzy, Busy and Hungry
- Roasted Cauliflower and Cheddar Dip | Rachel Cooks
- One Pot Coconut Chickpea Curry | Recipe Girl
- Roasted Cauliflower and Garlic Naan Pizza | Food Babbles
- Cauliflower Cashew Lunch Bowls | Sweet Peas and Saffron
- Wisconsin Cauliflower Soup | I Heart Eating
- Italian Cauliflower and Quinoa Bake | Cook the Story
- Roasted Cauliflower “Steak” with Orange-Basil Butter | Cooking on the Weekends
- Roasted Cauliflower and Brussels Sprouts Salad | Natural Girl Modern World
Sarah Walker Caron is a cookbook author, freelance writer and founder of Sarah’s Cucina Bella. She is the author of several cookbooks including The Super Easy 5-Ingredient Cookbook and One-Pot Pasta, both from Rockridge Press. A single mother to two kids in middle school, Sarah loves nightly family dinners, juicy tomatoes plucked fresh from the vine and lazy days on the beach. She also adores reading and traveling.