Looking for some beefy inspiration for dinner tonight? These 18 beef recipes and some tips will help make dinnertime easy. This post was sponsored by The Beef Checkoff Program via The Motherhood, but all opinions are my own.
A perfectly grilled steak. Some roasted asparagus. Maybe a baked potato dressed with cheddar and bacon. There’s something so comforting about a meal like that. It reminds me of summertime, good company and laughter.
Good meals will do that.
In our house, beef is a once a week addition to our meal plans. From marinated flank steaks to tender meatballs, we try to enjoy in a different way each week. Variety makes mealtime so much more fun.
Recently, I attended a webinar with experts from The Beef Checkoff program, and they filled me in about some interesting facts about beef. For instance, cuts like top sirloin, flank steak, strip steak, flat half brisket and ground beef that’s 93% lean or greater are considered lean cuts. And did you know that a three ounce portion of lean beef contains nearly half of the daily recommended value of protein based on a 2000 calorie diet?
But as the designated grocery shopper, meal planner and cook in our household, I have to also consider how beef fits into our food budget. Some cuts (filet mignon, I am looking at you!) can be so pricey. Fortunately, The Beef Checkoff program has this fabulous graphic with ideas on how to save on the beef you buy. I especially love tip #4 — butchering your own. Whenever I make stir-fries, I do this because then you can choose the cut and get a far superior meal from it.
When I am planning meals for the week, I turn to some of my tried and true favorites — like the succulent stir-fry with an easy ginger-soy sauce or brisket served with cheddar on top of a soft bun.
Wondering what to make with beef for your dinner tonight? These 18 beef recipes from my archives are a fabulous place to start. They are some of my very favorites.
- Cheesy Roast Beef Hash Egg Bake
- Breakfast Steak and Blue Cheese Tacos
- Cheesy Garlic Parmesan Cheesesteak Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Beef and Veggie Stew
- Smoky Slow Cooker Beef Brisket
- Grilled Maple Soy Glazed Flank Steak
- Red Wine Marinated Flank Steak
- Grilled Marinated Steak Skewers
- Chili Garlic Steak with Cheesy Veggie Caesar Salad
- Spicy Taco Meatballs with Cheddar Mashed Potatoes and Avocado
- Barbecue Meatballs
- Sundried Tomato and Red Pepper Meatballs
- Grilled Steak Bruschetta Tortellini
- Garlic Soy Stir Fry
- Steak, Peppers and Onions Pizza
- Loaded Guacamole Onion Ring Burger
- Taco Burger
- Blue Cheese Stuffed Burger
What’s your favorite beef dish?
Disclosure: I was compensated for my time attending the webinar, participating in a focus group and writing this post. However all opinions are my own.